Main Article Content
Differential quadrature phase-shift keying (DQPSK) modulation methods and variations are commonly used in wireless communication, including high-speed optical fiber, Bluetooth, and satellite communication. DQPSK cannot be isolated from possible interference with its present application. The interference cancellation process has been observed and analyzed using a device model built in this study. The core components of the supporting block for this device model have raised cosine filters for pulse shaping and adaptive filters. The presence of these core components has resulted in a dramatic improvement in device efficiency, according to robust Simulink data. The best bit error rate (BER) of 5.7e-03 provides evidence of this.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Wirastuti, Anggitiadewi, and Pramaita (2020) Pulse shaping methods for inter-carrier interference reduction in OFDM system. Telkomnika. 5:2276-2283.
3. Rushendra, Rahmad H, Muhammad FB, Rosyidin S (2018) Performance Analysis of UMTS Networks as Reference of Signal Interference Handling. IJSEIT. 2:89-91. https://doi.org/10.21107/ijseit.v2i02.2984
4. Golam S (2015) Bit Error Rate (BER) Comparison of AWGN Channels for Different Type’s Digital Modulation Using MATLAB Simulink. Am. Sci. Res. J. Eng. Technol. Sci. 1:61-71.
5. Bourdillon O O and Kpae S (2017) Bit Error Rate and Signal to Noise Ratio Performance Evaluation of OFDM System with QPSK and QAM M-array Modulation Scheme in Rayleigh, Rician and AWGN Channel Using MATLAB / Simulink. Innov. Syst. Des. Eng. 4.
6. Padmavathi and Mounisha (2017) BER Analysis and Design of Cdma Transmitter and Receiver Using Simulink. Int. J. Adv. Eng. Res. Dev., 10:543-551.
7. Pinjala N M (2015) Simulink Based Comparative Analysis of M-ary Phase Shift Keying Modulation Schemes. Int. J. Innov. Res. Electron. Commun. 3:9-18.
8. Rakesh D K (2012) Design and Analysis of Bit Error Rate Performance of Simulink based DSSS-OFDM Model for Wireless Communication. Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol. 3:1-5.
9. Jitendra K S (2014) Analysis of Square Root Raised Cosine Filter by Variation of different Parameters in WCDMA Network. IJEECS. 3:84-90.
10. Isha C D (2013) A Simulation & Performance Analysis of ANC using Adaptive Filters. IJEIT. 2:283-287.
11. Rahmad H, Hamdani S, Yakob L, Sabar S, Ninik S L (2017) Antena Cerdas untuk Mitigasi Interferensi dengan Algoritma Least Mean Square. Setrum. 1:97-105. http://dx.doi.org/10.36055/ setrum.v6i1.1439.
12. Rahmad H, Givy D R, Ninik S L, Andrew G M, Hetty F (2021) Optimization of Normalized Least Mean Square Algorithm of Smart Antenna Beamforming for Interference Mitigation. In J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1783 012085, https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1783/1/012085
13. Ekhlas K and Russul H (2018) Performance Analysis of IEEE 802.15.4 Transceiver System under Adaptive White Gaussian Channel. Int. J. Electr. Comput. Eng. 6:4184