Main Article Content
Covid-19 (Coronavirus disease 2019) is a new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that is known to have originated in Wuhan, China. It was found at the end of December 2019 with countries infected with the Coronavirus in more than 65 countries. According to WHO data as of the 4th of March 2020, the number of sufferers was 90,308 infected with Covid-19. In Indonesia as of April 14, 2010, people with Covid-19 were positive for 4,839, recovered 426, and died 459. In Indonesia, one of the ways to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic is by spraying with disinfectant liquid and delivering food or medicine to patients infected with Covid. -19 is still in close contact with a patient who is still likely to be infected from that patient. According to general guidelines in dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic, one of them is done by spraying disinfectants in several public facilities such as health clinics, government office, schools, bridges, parks, fields, and other public areas. However, sterilization is still done manually by health workers. This puts medical personnel at risk of being exposed to the covid-19 virus. Therefore, in this study, a multi-functional robot with a remote control equipped with an FPV camera was developed. The robot can be used to spray disinfectant, UV lamp-based sterilization, and deliver food and medicine to patients infected with Covid-19. From the test results, the teleoperation system can work well with a range of 30 meters indoors and 150 meters outdoors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. WHO (2019) Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Situ-ation Report - 10, reported 30 January 2020
3. Read JM et al. (2019) Novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV: early estimation of epidemiological parame-ters and epidemic predictions. medRxiv. .https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.01.23.20018549
6. PDPI. (2020). Pnemonia Covid-19. Diagnosis & Penatalaksanaan di Indonesia.
7. Tim Kerja Kementerian Dalam Negeri. (2013). Pe-doman Umum Menghadapi Pandemi Covid-19 Bagi Pemerintah Daerah : Pencegahan, Pengendalian, Diagnosis dan Manajemen.
8. Widiawan, B., Triwidiarto, C., Kautsar, S., & Firgi-yanto, R. (2020). Wireless Greenhouse Monitoring System Using Tricycle Mobile-Robot Based On Rasberry PI. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Envi-ronmental Science, 411, 012058. doi:10.1088/1755-1315/411/1/012058.
9. F. Tanaka and T. Takahashi, (2012) "A tricycle-style teleoperational interface that remotely con-trols a robot for classroom children," 7th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), Boston, MA, 2012, pp. 255-256.
10. J. Kofman, Xianghai Wu, T. J. Luu and S. Verma, (2005) "Teleoperation of a robot manipulator us-ing a vision-based human-robot interface," in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 1206-1219.
11. Yuji Kimitsuka, Tsuyoshi Suzuki and Kei Sawai, (2008) "Development of mobile robot teleopera-tion system utilizing Robot Sensor Network," 5th International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems, Kanazawa, pp. 250-250.